Have you heard about Praxity Champions?
Praxity Champions will help streamline the process of providing information to member firms. They will also simplify the process of multi-firm collaboration.
Key benefits include:
- Stronger communication base
- Deeper knowledge of Praxity initiatives and opportunities
- Better knowledge-sharing
- Raised profile of member firm activities and achievements
Greater client focus
There are three main objectives:
- Disseminate Praxity updates through appropriate company channels
- Facilitate member firm’s marketing for conferences, training and other initiatives
- Provide feedback and help identify individuals for Praxity initiatives where relevant
While these objectives may or may not be performed directly by the Champion, the individual should be able to communicate, oversee, and respond so that the objectives can be met.
Roadmap for 2022
The pilot will run throughout 2022 with regular meetings between participants to discuss ways in which the Champions can work more effectively and improve connections. These meetings will provide an opportunity to discuss:
- Praxity tools and initiatives
- Focus group topics
- Specific areas where help is needed between meetings
- Ideas from the Champions on how to be responsive